Trang 1 của 2 1 2 CuốiCuối
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 19
    Thích bay hoangti will become famous soon enough hoangti's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Aug 2009
    Bài viết

A morning routine

A morning routine

This lesson can be used either before or after the adverbs of frequency lesson, or all alone!
    Look at the picture below, can you identify the six items?

Click image for larger version

Name:	morning.gif
Views:	76
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1935

What do you do in the morning? Do you get up immediately or think about your day for a moment? What do you drink? eat? Do you shower? Bath? shave?

Now listen to the exercise and complete the gaps with theword you hear, use the pictures above to help you . for some of the spaces you need more than one word.

After you listen, listen again and practice saying the words. Think about your mornings, do you always do the same things, or is it sometimes different?

In the morning

Well my morning routine is really predictable. I usually (1) <input style="width: 60px;" id="gapfill_word0" type="text"> about seven am. I need an (2)<input style="width: 110px;" id="gapfill_word1" type="text"> of course! I never get up immediately. I lie in (3) <input style="width: 30px;" id="gapfill_word2" type="text"> for ten minutes thinking about what I need to do that day. I always have a (4) <input style="width: 60px;" id="gapfill_word3" type="text"> as soon as I get up. It wakes me up. I usually have some (5) <input style="width: 60px;" id="gapfill_word4" type="text"> for breakfast, but occasionally I will have (6) <input style="width: 50px;" id="gapfill_word5" type="text"> and (7) <input style="width: 90px;" id="gapfill_word6" type="text"> just for a change. I rarely drink (8) <input style="width: 60px;" id="gapfill_word7" type="text"> , it is too bitter, but I often have a cup of (9) <input style="width: 30px;" id="gapfill_word8" type="text"> . It is very refreshing. After that I go to work.

key:
    1. get up
    2. alarm clock
    3. bed
    4. shower
    5. cereal
    6. toast
    7. marmalade
    8. coffee
    9. tea
    Vocabulary help

immediately - without waiting
    bitter - with a strong sharp taste
    refreshing - making you feel less hot or tired
    Learning to know, to live and to self-improve!

Mới nở nguoikienthiet is on a distinguished road nguoikienthiet's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Dec 2015
    Bài viết

Morning routine

Chào cả nhà!
    Mình mới bắt đầu học tiếng anh từ lúc chưa biết gì cả.
    và mình muốn giao tiếp tốt với người nước ngoài
    mình muốn hỏi mình nên bắt đầu luyện nghe và nói như thế nào cho tốt ?
    và nên dùng phương pháp nào thì hợp lý lúc này?
    mình cảm ơn cả nhà!
    Lần sửa cuối bởi mtd-group, ngày 05-10-2016 lúc 11:41 AM.

Moderator grammar-man will become famous soon enough grammar-man's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Dec 2014
    Bài viết

Re: Học Tiếng anh cho người chưa biết gì?

Sao chẳng thấy câu hỏi này nhể? Good question.

Moderator VN1 is a jewel in the rough VN1 is a jewel in the rough VN1 is a jewel in the rough VN1 is a jewel in the rough VN1's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Sep 2008
    Bài viết

Học theo từng chủ đề, bắt đầu từ những chủ đề đơn giản nhất.
    Chẳng hạn chủ đề morning routine:

Moderator VN1 is a jewel in the rough VN1 is a jewel in the rough VN1 is a jewel in the rough VN1 is a jewel in the rough VN1's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Sep 2008
    Bài viết

My morning routine:

Here are some useful verbs to describe your routines and habits:

get up
    get dressed
    have a shower / a bath / a quick wash
    wash your hair
    put your make-up on (make-up = cosmetics)
    have / eat breakfast (lunch, dinner, tea)
    have a coffee / grab a coffee (grab = get something quickly)
    get the kids ready for school (help your children get prepared for school)
    leave home
    go to school / go to work
    get to school / arrive at school
    watch TV / the news / a documentary
    surf the net / go online
    read a book / a magazine
    take the dog out / take the dog for a walk
    meet up with friends
    catch up with friends / with emails / with the paperwork
    tidy up (= make the house clean or organised)
    do the washing-up / load the dishwasher (load – unload = put things in and take things out)
    do homework (exercises from school)
    do the housework (cleaning in the house)
    go out for a meal / go to a restaurant
    get undressed

• I get up at 7:00 every day.
    • Then I take a shower, get dressed and eat breakfast.
    • I leave my house at 8:00 and ride the bus to school.
    • I start class at 9:00 on Monday, and 10:00 on Thursday.
    • I usually have lunch at 1:00.
    • I finish class at 3:30 p.m.
    • On Saturday, I sleep in until 11:00.

• What time do you usually wake up?
    • What do you do between classes
    • What time do you finish work?
    • What do you do in the evening?
    • What time do you get home on the weekends?

I wake up at 6 o’clock. I get up at 6.50. I make a cup of tea and iron my clothes. I have a shower and get dressed. I usually wear jeans, a blouse, a jumper or cardigan and boots in the winter, or a skirt and blouse in the summer. I brush my hair, put on my make-up. I pack my bag with all my teaching materials. I then put on my coat and leave the house. I walk to the bus stop. I catch the bus at 8.15, and then I pay my fare and sit down. It takes about 45 minutes to get to my destination three miles away. I get off the bus and walk to the school where I teach English. I have to sign in and get the key. Class starts at 9.25 and ends at 11.25.

I always wake up at 7 o’clock in the morning then I wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I do some exercises then I put my clothes on and prepare my school bag. Next, I have my breakfast and wait for the school bus. At 8 o’clock I go to school and start my first class .
    Tim's Morning Routine

At seven o'clock Tim gets up and brushes his teeth with his sister. His mum has a coffee and then prepares breakfast for the rest of the family. Tim usually has a bowl of cereals with milk for breakfast while his sister doesn't have breakfast: she reads comics in the morning. Tim's father is Italian, he comes from Milan. He usually has a cappuccino with a croissant.

After breakfast it's time to go to school... Tim and his sister go to school by bus. They like going to school by bus, because the bus driver is very nice: he comes from India and he often tells jokes. Their father goes to work by train.
    School starts at 8 o'clock.

On Weekdays I usually wake up at 8 am.
    I stay in bed about 10 minutes before I get up.
    I wash my face and take a shower.
    Then I dry and comb my hair.
    I have a breakfast at around 8.30.
    After breakfast I brush my teeth.
    I put on make up.
    I get dressed.
    I leave home at around 8.50.

On Saturdays, I usually go grocery shopping early in the morning.
    I do the washing and hang the clothes out to dry.
    I water the garden and wash my car.
    Then I do the ironing.

On Sundays I go to church in the morning.

I wake up at 7am every morning.
    I press the snooze button five times every morning before I turn off the alarm and get up.
    I have a cup of coffee and make breakfast. I usually read the newspaper while I have breakfast. My children like to have a shower after they have breakfast but I like to have a shower before I get dressed.
    My wife brushes her long hair, and I have short hair so I comb my hair. How do you do your hair in the morning?
    It is important to brush your teeth, and some women like to put make-up on.
    Lần sửa cuối bởi VN1, ngày 29-09-2016 lúc 12:38 PM.

Ngay tham gia
    Sep 2008
    Bài viết

My morning routine:

I wake up at 5:00am with my phone alarm and turn it off right away so as not to wake the others (my partner and my seven-year-old daughter). I drink a glass of water or, when I am inspired, water and lemon.

I open the windows of the kitchen and living room to let the fresh air come in, and then I do the worst job of the day: I empty the dishwasher. I don’t like to do it, but I prefer to do it first thing in the morning so that I don’t have to think about it for the rest of the day. I generally empty it while listening to Radio 24 (a major news radio channel in Italy).

Then I prepare breakfast for the family with love and care. This is one of my favorite moments of the day.

When breakfast is ready and the table is set, I drink my coffee and write down my daily docket for both work and home (sometimes I check email and blog statistics). In the warm season, I take care of the plants on the terrace.

At 6:30am, it’s time to shower and get dressed. At about 7:00am, my daughter and my partner wake up. While my daughter gets ready, I take care of the bedrooms (I open the windows, make the beds, etc.). At 7:20am, we all have breakfast together - half an hour of relaxation and chatter.

At 8:00am it’s time to walk to school. This takes approximately thirty minutes, and we walk through a very nice green area (this is another of my favorite moments of the day). 8:30am: We kiss bye bye at school, and I walk back home listening to my favorite music and thinking about new blog ideas. 9:00am: My workday begins!

Ngay tham gia
    Sep 2008
    Bài viết

My morning routine:

I wake up at seven thirty.

I get out of bed.

I go to the bathroom.

I wash my face.

I comb my hair.

Do you take a shower in the morning?

I go to the kitchen.

I make coffee.

Do you drink coffee or tea?

I get dressed.

I put on my shoes.

I leave the house at about eight thirty.

I walk to the bus stop.

I catch the eight forty bus.

It takes me twenty minutes to get to work.

I start work right on nine o’clock.

Ngay tham gia
    Sep 2008
    Bài viết

22 Daily Routine Habits for an Amazing Start to Your Day

1. Fix your broken windows
    2. Weigh Yourself Every Day
    3. Practice Rebounding
    4. Have a Glass of Cold Water with Lemon
    5. Take Daily Vitamins
    6. Maintain a Food Journal
    7. Review Your Goals
    8. Use the Lift App
    9. Let the Natural Light In
    10. Make an Antioxidant Smoothie
    11. Eat Other Nutritious Foods
    12. Meditate for 5 Minutes
    13. Yoga for 10 Minutes
    14. Have a Mint
    15. Have a Jam Session
    16. Text Something Encouraging
    17. Leave a Note for Your Loved One
    18. Recite Affirmations
    19. Read Your Favorite Blog or a chapter in your newest books.
    20. Read an Inspirational Passage
    21. Sign into an Online Forum or Facebook Group
    22. Create a Most Important Tasks (MITs) List

Bay cao luyenthitiengAnh will become famous soon enough luyenthitiengAnh's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Dec 2015
    Bài viết

Early morning

Wake Up! Daily Routines Song for Kids

"Yawn!" I am so tired. I don't like getting up in the morning. I wish I could sleep in until noon.
    My mom has to come into my room and shake my feet. "Get up, you lazy girl!" she says, "It's time to rise and shine. It's a beautiful day!"

I raise my head, mumble and turn over, putting my pillow over my head. My mom yanks my pillow from off my head and starts tickling me. "Okay, I'll get up!" I shriek. The sun is so bright that I squint. I think I will go outside and play. I can't wait to get up now. My mom cooks me breakfast. I have eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice.

When I finish my breakfast. I brush my teeth, comb my hair, wash my face and then change into play clothes. I choose a bright pink and yellow tank top with jean shorts and blue sandals.

My bike is in the garage where my dad keeps the cars and tools. As I pedal, my hair flies out behind me! I keep my mouth shut so that bugs don't get in! I am going down a big hill now. I can hardly pedal anymore. My legs are moving so fast. I hang onto my handle bars tightly. I don't want to fall off!

I finally am able to slow down as the road becomes level. I turn a corner and decide to go back home. I realize I now have to ride up the hill! I know I will be tired when I get to the top. I think that I will have some water now before I start to go up. Mmmm, it tastes great! It is so clean and cold.

Well, I know that I have a big trip ahead of me, so I need to get going!

Bye-bye!

Lần sửa cuối bởi luyenthitiengAnh, ngày 13-10-2016 lúc 03:07 PM.

Bay cao luyenthitiengAnh will become famous soon enough luyenthitiengAnh's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Dec 2015
    Bài viết

Daily Activities | Present Tense | ESL Classics - songs for learning English

Lần sửa cuối bởi luyenthitiengAnh, ngày 13-10-2016 lúc 02:53 PM.

+ Trả lời Chủ đề
Trang 1 của 2 1 2 CuốiCuối
Tag của Chủ đề này
Quyền viết bài
  • Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình